Writers: Jerry Pournelle & S.M. Stirling
- Jonah Matthieson
- Spots-Son of Chrotz-Shaa(Spots)
- Large-Son of Chrotz-Shaa(Bigs)
- Harold Yarthkin
- Claude Montferrat-Palme
- General Buford Early
- Minister the Honorable Ulf Reichstein Markham
- Tyra Nordbo
- Jonah Matthieson- Sol-Belter, former pilot-Captain in the UNSN(United Nations Space Navy)
- Ingrid- Wunderland-Belter, went on mission with Jonah, on ramscoop from earth, to bomb Wunderland, by launching 1 ton balls of iron at the Kzin bases occupying Wunderland-MKW III-
- Harold Yarthkin- owner of Harold Terran Bar
- Claude Montferrat-Palme- former head of Police of Wunderland during Kzin occupation, cuurently trying to establish a 'democratic' [political environment on Wunderland
- Tyra Nordbo- daughter of Nordbo, that travelled to a space anomaly, together with Ciao-Captain, and that she will save in MKW ..
- Spots-Son of Chrotz-Shaa(Spots), Large-Son of Chrotz-Shaa(Bigs)- both survivers of the raid on Wunderland by the UNSN, they now have an overwhelming amount of kzinrettes and children, left from other officers after the war
In the final chapter Jonah, Claude and Harold arrange with General Early that he may share in the results of the investigation of the Tnuctipun vessel, provided Jonah gets off Early's blacklisting, given the opportunity of free space travel, and that he leaves Wunderland.